- Doctor of Nursing Practice-LSU Health Sciences, New Orleans, LA
- Master of Nursing-Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA
- Bachelor of Nursing-University of Louisiana-Monroe, Monroe, LA
- ANCC Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner WOCNB Board Certified Foot Care Nurse
- NRCME Certified CDL Medical Examiner
- After recognizing a gap in healthcare access in her community, Dr. Griffin developed a preventive diabetic foot program that affords a much-needed service to area diabetics and those at high risk for foot complications; the first program of that kind in our area.
- Her role as a rural Family Nurse Practitioner is managing acute and chronic illness, promoting health, and offering preventive interventions for patients of all ages.
- Dr. Griffin is married to Timothy Griffin, they reside in their hometown of Columbia and have three children. They enjoy spending time with their church family, hunting, fishing, and working outdoors with their horses and cattle. She feels very blessed to live in her hometown and to serve the families of her local rural communities with quality healthcare.